Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Your mother = Aardvark

Hello! Hola! Bonjour! Salvete omnes! And how are you all?? Shall we play the guessing game to guess hwo I am. Ah but you already should know.
To bring people up to date. My name is Ashley. You can call me Arae. Not Ashwee; I hate that...with a passion.
Let's see...I will give you all a mini bio on me. I am 15 soon to be 16. I live with my mom, sister, adn brother. I am unable to type well. :-) I cannot speel. ;-)
I am random. Ask anyone. I love my birds! I love rubber duckies! I love Labrynth! BWAHAHA!
(Ah, and at this point, I should most likely add where we got our name from and the part about the aadvark.)
"Oh my aching sushi!" comes from the best movie ever, THe Labryinth, with David Bowie, as does the "Your mother is an aardvark!"
I must give credit where credit is due. Our idea for this came from Compendium of Stupidity. (WE LOVE YOU!!! and only slightly in a romantic way! lol) Ah well. We are borrowing yoru ideas for this for now, at least until we get started, if that is okay. (Please let me know. :-) )
Ah, and just so you know, we will be stealing the idea of title schemes, if that's okay with the Compendium crowd. (Again, let me know.) For the time being, mine will be (someone/something) = (someone/something else) I'll get bored sooner or later and then I'll change it...OH! I could do Le petit princed quotes, although I already did that in my TOD. Ah well. I will reuse them for this.
Another thing, like Compendium, because as I stated before, they are our insipration and such, we would like to use their idea of ending with a certain sentance/phrase. (Again, some Compendium person, tell me if this is okay.)
Anyways, as far as rules,
1.) Don't go too long without posting
2.) Don't over post.
3.) Don't make fun of the other bloggers.
4.) Use nice language.
I don't believe too many people will be reading this other than us, so we'll just leave it there for now. Alrighty? Alrighty. Love ya all lots and lots!!

Your mother is an aardvark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home