Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Ashley = Good driver

And I just got back from driving my mother on errands. I invited Ali to join, Sarah! :-) We could also invite Olivia, if you wanted. Anyways....I didn't hit anything, and I didn't even come CLOSE to hitting anything! YAY! And the people rejoice. :-)
Happy mother's day to all the mothers, although I don't know of any who read this...I come close, but I am not technically. lol
Boy, I am tired though! Before we went on errands, I helped shovel rocks outside! Arhg.
And now to specific people:
Jane- TITLE SCHEME. Use one!!!! (A gentle reminder)
YouNa- I am in French, and I LOVE it! This is my 3rd year of French, and I am so going to major in it in college! (No laughing other people!) I am also in Latin, but I don't love it as much as I love French. Le francais est la langue la plus chouette!!!
Sarah-Oh! I got something for Jonah and Nathan. Remind me to show you! They're fun! They feel funny! (notice how I am not responing to your couch joke. It's not funny. :-) )
Oh and by the way people- Please post in your next post your title scheme so that we all know. And please end with our ending. We'll end up changing it periodically, so after a while, go ahead, and we'll all use a new one. Currently it's:
Your mother is an aardvark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home