Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 10, 2004

Ashley = SO VERY HAPPY!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!! ASHLEY HAS SERVICE HOURS!!!! AND PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH HER ON HER SCHEDULE!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!
I am so unbelievable happy right now. You see, (I will recap for YouNa) I am a member of the IB (International Bac. Programme) and we need 150 service hours for our community service deal thingy. Ah well, my neighbor told me about this place called Silly Safaris and said that they work wiht animals and such and that it would be perfect for me. And so, I emailed them. I waited, and I didn't get any email back. UNTIL TODAY!! THey want to interview me and such and they say that they will work with me around my hours! (Especially because I have summer school. YUK! lol) I am soooo unbelievably happy. This so makes up for waking up aat 1:30 this morning adn not bein able to go back to sleep. I still have yet to take a nap. lol Ah well. That's all I am going to post for now.
Thanks to the Compendium people! (We still wanted to get an okay from you before we really started. Thanks!)

Your mother is an aardvark, (with whom I will soon be working!! WOOHOO!!!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home