Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 10, 2004

"WE WISH"

Allo!!! Greetings from the journalism room! During school hours! (GASP!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The originators of "Compendium" know about us!!!! (gasp!) Haha... I might be the reason behind that. *hides* Yes, Jonah, you should be flattered. You get the chance to bow!! :P

WOOHOO! Ali's gonna join!! By the way, I'm inviting Olivia. I'm sure YouNa wants to hear from her. (Right, YouNa??)

Ashley not hitting any mailboxes or trash cans? You need to come drive over here on Mondays. That's trash day for us. :P And I did notice a lack of response about the "Couch of Love." I personally thought it was funny. ADMIT IT! YOU DID, TOO!
And if anyone makes fun of Ash's infatuation- *ahem* I mean, LOVE, for French, I'll seriously take care of it. She's not the only one planning to major in a language in college. (points to self)

Time for shoutouts:
Ash: I WANNA SEE THE GIFTS!!! SHOW ME!!!
Jane: Girl, you have to get online more. And tell your parents I apologize for Saturday night. (Well, technically it was Sunday morning...)
YouNa: We'll get you a copy of the movie and send it. How about that? It has English subtitles. :) And Ashley had the initial spark to get the blog going; I had wanted to do one before, but at that time Jane's computer was not compatible with Blogger. >_< What school festival are you talking about? Tell us more! :)
Alison: GET ON HERE!
Olivia: DITTO! (Well, once I've invited you...*guilty blush*) :P

EDIT WE NOW HAVE COMMENTS! YES!
Your mother is an aardvark.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY! for commments. Ask Jonah to see the octopus/sqiud like thing, although he's not getting until he sees Nathan.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    It's no big deal. We didn't invent blogger, blogs, messege boards, or anything, and we can't keep you from starting a blog, so blog away! JournalCons are always fun, perhaps we could do a joint JournalCon with Compendium and Sushi bloggers. tough to find a large enough place though...

    ~Marten (orginator of Compendium of Stupidity. well, actually, it was Nathan and I. But we used my computer to do it, and I was the only admin for awhile, making me prime moderator. Props to me and stomach pains to the the false emperor! )

     
  • At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks Marten!!! -Ashley :-)

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    I love your site. Hopefully it will end in a book deal for y'all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home