Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, January 30, 2009

HEY, EVERYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

I don't have enough time right now to write a blog post encompassing every single good/bad/remotely significant thing that's happened to me since we graduated high school, but in the meantime, I have another blog at hokkaidomoon.blogspot.com. (It's listed under my Blogger profile, too.)

I miss you all!

P.S. This might be my shortest blog post ever on here. :P

P.P.S. I'm keeping the tag for sentiment's sake. We can change it to something new later. (Like, perhaps, a good quote from a book we're reading?)



Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger yumyum said…

    this is sad but i find it a huge accomplishment that i finally figured out how to add your blog onto my dashboard thingy. took me about 10 minutes:-p goddamn technology is so elusive!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home