Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who's up for dancing???

Hey, kids, I have no idea if you academites are out on break yet or not, but this Friday (i.e. tomorrow) is BIGGER group dinner/swing dancing, yr. II. Wanna come? Call me.

Actually, I'll call you. But that's another story. In our group alone, it's Olivia and me, plus Nathan, Amy, Jonah, Daniel, Catie, Sasha, Sydney, and some other people I'm forgetting right now. Hopefully you guys can make it!!!

And if not, there's always the weekend!!

Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home