Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, April 10, 2006

West Side Story

Come see LN's spring musical, West Side Story!

Performances are this Friday and Saturday at 7 PM. Tickets are $8. You can purchase them at school during lunch or from 6-6:45 the night of the show (but I'd recommend coming earlier than later because we'll probably sell out).

Hope to see you there! (I'll be blond!)

Oh, and for those who haven't heard... I got in to Wash U! (and I'm definitely going!) :-D

1 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    Congrats on Wash U! One of my friends here is also going. One day, you'll become friends and find out that you guys were connected in a indirect way! lol. that'd be funny! now you're gonna be wondering who it is and i won't tell you so you're going to have to ask everyone you meet, do you know this girl named Alison? lol. hehehe.

    Sorry about missing West Side Story. I meant to go, but i thought it was a week later than it actually was. I saw pics of it though on Chad's facebook. Btw, you should get a facebook!!!! Especially now that you're in for Wash U.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home