Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

"Heartplace"

Allo again!

ALI JOINED! Woo-hoo!! Add Olivia and we could start a house- er, Blogger party!! :P

To help out the confused, such as Alison, my title scheme is just based on random song titles from Ayu's CDs. (I trust that everyone who knows me well enough knows Ayumi. If not, then you don't know me as well as you thought, did ya??) Speaking of which, I ordered one of her previously out-of-stock CDs the other day and it STILL hasn't arrived! Darn US postal system!! Grrr...

I'm beginning to sound like Jane. :P

I went to the Honors Program set-up today during SRT. (Actually, that would be about 10 minutes ago...) That, as Ash could tell you, was a complete waste of time. I walked in there, sat down with Ash and waited for about 10 minutes while the Top Ten seniors were told where to stand on the stage. Then we were excused. We did absolutely nothing.

While on the subject of wasting time, I'll continue the trend by posing an incredibly random question. It'll bring out sides of us we had no idea were hidden, and it'll make some people begin to think more. (JANE!) Who knows? We could start a "Question of the Day" type of thing.
Question for May 11, 2004: When you type, what is the one thing that bugs you most? Explain.
(Don't you love it when teachers ask you to explain events and topics that can't truly be explained??)
My answer: I hate the fact that I can never type "about" right. Each time, I stick the "o" before the "b" and I usually have to catch myself and correct it. Argh...

That's enough of my talking for today. Time to go around and post comments!! :)

Your mother is an aardvark!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    I don't see what's so hard aobut typing "about." It's abotu the easiest thing I can think of. I'm abuot to do it right now. About. See, easy.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    Dangit Jonha, yuo baet me to it

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    Blogger party isn't a true blogger party unless its called a JournalCon. I dont know what that means, but it makes it more fun.

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, I have problems with "and." ah well. All is well otherwise. Why agian, did they take precious SRT time that I could have been working on my US history paper to call us down to the auditorium to tell us where to sit??? That was most likely the stupidest thing that our school has done so far. Argh. And then they don't even tell us why we are supposed to come to awards night? Argh. Well, I am be forced to go by my mother who is not coming herself. Go figure. She says that it's important for me to get my Latin award. Uh huh. Yeah. Okay. Woohoo. Did well on a test that I guessed on. Ah well. C'est la vie. -C'est moi!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home