Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, July 15, 2005

"My Beautiful Woman"

Who wants to know why I am so happy?

1. I GOT A 5 ON THE APUSH EXAM!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. I will soon be getting an iPod - free!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I got the modeling gig tomorrow, which means $$$$!!!!!!!

4. I'm scheduling college visits!! (Yeah, I'm a dork. Whatever. I want college so badly.)

5. I just blew $80 on clothes in a Carmel shop yesterday, including a $46 pair of jeans, two tops that are really cute, and my "hooker" top (I can justify my spending...)

6. Just finished working with the West Virginia KC editor to create a forum for all club and district editors throughout the international organization

7. Am completely booked until August, for the most part, and mostly for social reasons.

*sigh* Happy, happy... :)

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    congrats on the ap exam! hope you're not too busy this summer to read harry potter!!! :)

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    nah... I finished it this past Monday at 2 in the morning. SO GOOD!

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Marten said…

    punk, I only got a 4

     

Post a Comment

<< Home