Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Here's the Scoop

Wow... I think that these last-minute party plans are the second most rushed plans ever!!! (First rank belongs to Ash's surprise 16th b-day party!)

Place: Catie's (if you don't know where, call her or ask me)
Time: 6:00
Attire: Hawaiian shirts and jeans/shorts and leis, if you have them
Restrictions: No guys, sorry. Just the girls on OMAS! and Catie, Claire S. and Katherine
Plans: Shopping, pizza and movies, and plain girly fun! (Bring a couple bucks to add to the price of pizza!)

If you need anything, call me. I'll be out at the garage sales at 9, then back home for a shower before my salon appointment at 2:30, then back home to pack, clean, organize some pictures, and preparing for the party! WOO!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    Hey girls, I'm SO sorry! I literally just got home (and it's 6:03) and read this, so unfortunately I won't be able to make it. Today was my day to get a lot of things done for France because I'm running around the whole weekend. SORRY again and I hope you had fun!!!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Hey! We never have just guy parties! You'd accuse us of being sexist.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Not my fault Catie's mother wouldn't allow guys over at her house while she was away. Don't blame it on me!! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home