Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, May 27, 2005

"Free"

Almost free, anyway. WOO! It's my second-to-last period of junior year! Ugh.... So many people were urging me to skip study hall and eat breakfast with them and come in only for fourth period (we have G3 and G4 today, and I have free time in both study hall and PreCal). They even offered to drive me! But no, I wanted to get to school and work on stuff, and I've been fairly productive. Besides, I heard people were bringing food to PreCal. Hee, hee.

Then around 11:15, I have to pack and immediately leave for Illinois to bring Grandma over to a nursing home near us; thus, I will not be here until late tomorrow night. Sunday is a DCM (not hosted by me! WOO!), so I'm basically not free until Monday. And that's when everyone's gone. :( But, luckily, everyone will be back from traveling by Friday, which means PARTAY! Unfortunately, as always, I need a house. I think William offered, but I need to check on that. It's Hawaiian-themed, so everyone needs to wear those multicolored shirts, sandals, and shorts/jeans. You also need to bring food. I'll supply a little bit, but if you want a lot of food, get it yourself! I'll have the rest covered. (I already bought napkins!!! WOO!)

Anyway, yah, I wanna go shopping. I have about 20 bucks right now, and I want to spend it!!! YAY! Haha... Jane and I will probably have to go to Goodwill to find a shirt for Friday... Hmm... Wonder what we can find?? :P


Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    I would so rock that party! I've got all these awesome Hawaiian shirts... Ok, they're my dad's, but what's the difference?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home