Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Star Wars 3

Saw the 3rd installment of star wars and it wasn't what i expected. it wasn't totally bad though. on other notes. only one more day till summer officially starts. i'm sure that some of you would like to know that during my last class of my junior year, i will be watching the movie THE LABYRINTH. i'm not sure on how i feel about david bowie with tight leather pants which seems to be the most common thing that i hear about the movie. lol. o well, after that, my mommy and bro's going to come to help me pack up all my stuff and get the heck outta Muncie for the next two months.
After I get home, i'm going to be packing to go to New Orleans for 5 days! YAY! we would've gone to florida or South Carolina, but the hotels were booked since it's memorial day weekend. But it should be fun anyways. going to be going with my family and one of my bro's friends. Then when we come back on Wednesday, my bro, my cousins and i are all going to kings island on Thursday. Then it's back to school (in a way) at Carmel to take the SATS for the second time. One day to rest and then it's off to work for the rest of the summer. doesn't that sound fun? i'm going to use every opportunity to have fun before I have to start working. we should all go to do something to celebrate school being over!
so what are everyone else's plans for the summer? i never thought i'd say this but get writing people! lov y'allz. i'll try to take some nice pics to put on here:)


Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    We'll be at Carmel together, although I am taking 3 Sat II's instead of the SAT which really sucks because I haven't taken the SAT yet. Grr...Oh well.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    The SAT...FUN! (NOT!) I got my scores back on Monday. Stupid 2000 even. Ugh.

    But yeah, you already know what I'm doing Friday! Once everything's set up, I'll let everyone know. Hopefully you can come, if you aren't too tired of traveling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home