Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, July 25, 2005

"Witness"

Well, I don't know who all reads this nowadays, if anyone, but I'm off to workshops in a few minutes! I'll be back Wednesday afternoon. Gonna miss y'all!

And Ash, if you still read this, WELCOME HOME!

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merci...Can you say Ashley cannot speak English? Ask William, Evan, or the Comstocks who called...-Ashley

     
  • At 1:46 AM, Blogger Olivia said…

    I'm gone for seven weeks and you've forgotten about me already!? (Kidding! But hey, I'm home too!)

    Ashley- MOI AUSSI...ask my mom or the waitress at Bob Evan's where we ate dinner last night!

     
  • At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Honey, you should ask the COmstocks or William or Evan. I think that I was the worst for English from Brest, really. I'm still having problems! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home