Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Chemistry = EVIL!!!

Okay, so I now HATEchemistry. It is evil. It is the devil. I do not care about acids or bases. I do not. I am sorry. I do not understand. (And because I am giong into physics for IB I doubt that I will need this ever again, or at least ever in high school.)
Ah, and then there is statistics in Algebra. Don't like them either, but I at least understand them.
Anyways...
Back to things about which are worth talking.
I will answer Sarah's question. What bugs me the most....? Hmm...Interesting question. Let's see...I hate going over things 50 billion times! Like, in French, we'll spend SO LONG going over something that is SO EASY. We spend weeks on it! (And, that's not really the problem. THe real problem is that people hasven't learned the stuff from first year. By your 3rd year in French, you should be able to come up with a le/la/les or du/de/de l'/ des/ de la.) Same thing in Latin, only see Latin is a slacker class. You can easily do nothing. But still, I rewally wish that our teachers would push us a bit harder and that we wouldn't spend weeks going over things. Although sometimes the vocabualry mistakes made by the juniors in my Latin class are funny. ( Like getting the word manus (hand) mixed up with the word manibus which is spirits of the dead. It makes for a great sentance: The pig fled from the spirits of the dead of the slaves.
Okay...
I feel better now.
Moving on....
We have a theatre scene due Friday. Nathan and I know our lines forward and backward and we also know each others.
And YAY! Alison joined! Woohoo! My gentle reminder of CHECK YOUR EMIAL AND JOIN US actually worked. I am happy, lol! Now, I need to gentely remind Olivia....hmmmm....
7 more days until my birthday!! YAY! And then one month after that, I'll be able to drive myself!! And no, Jane I will not be running into you. (More likely, you'll be running into me!) You'd better not though. I can't afford to pay that much for insurance!
Oh, yes. Everyone who reads this, plese post a comment with yoru favorite Disney movie. (Unless of course I already asked you.) :-)
We got our projects for US history. Our group is doing Walt Disney :The man and his vision. Yay! Something fun! Not depressing like our last project, The Holocaust. We only get 45 minutes, but we're hoping that Collier lets us go longer considering we're the only ones presenting on the first day. Last time we talked for an hour. I am in charge of getting a poll of people's favorite disney movies, so please help the cause!! I am also in charge of the disney music, including musicals, which is also going to be fun!!
I will be quite surprised if anyone actually read all of this because a.)it was quite random b.) there was a large part of just ranting and c.) it was extremly random. Ah well.
Yourmother is an aardvark.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    It WAS random. But, then again, that's life, isn't it?

    Chem IS evil. Six more days after tomorrow... THANK GOD! I don't think I could handle any more labs or practice problems. Of course, I'll be in PHYSICS next year, but we'll worry about that when it comes.

    With the French thing, I'm the only one in the class who understands the "de/de l'/des/etc." situation. It's so sad... I want Japanese. NOW!

    I still have your present. Mom found it the other day and asked, "I thought you gave that to her a long time ago!" But that's what happens when you buy birthday gifts two months ahead of time. :P And yes, you are taking it. No "buts" or "mais Sarah..." Got it? Good.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mais Sarah..... Je ne veux aucun cadeau. Je suis contente avec ce que j'ai deja. Ah well. C'est la guerre!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice try, but it should be "Back to things about which IT IS worth talking"

    -The Grammar Gestapo

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Wow. 4 comments and I'm the first one to mention a Disney movie. Ok. Anyway, I'm gonna have to say Lion King. Aladdin is an extremely close second, but if I only get one, gotta go with Lion King. It's a classic.

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    i still say brother bear should've been a choice on that disney survey, lol. but when do we get to pick the music?!?! DISNEY MUSIC ROCKS!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home