Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, August 05, 2005

"Alterna"

What: Pre-school (not preschool!) party
Where: My house (and if any of you complain, then offer up your house next time!)
When: 12-6 tomorrow (Saturday)
What to bring: I've assigned stuff, so if you aren't coming, let me know!
Comstocks: Drinks
Olivia: Dessert
Everyone else: bring a dish of somethin'

PLEASE let me know if you're coming or not!

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I'm afraid I still can't say for sure whether or not I'm coming. I'd try and find an alternate source of drinks if I were you.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    I'm going to pretend like there was hope of me coming and say I don't think I'm gonna make it :P

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Ok, Jonah and I will be there around 3:30 (we comprimised)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home