Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Catch-22

hello my beautiful darlings!! i havent seen anyone forever and in precisely a week the academy will have me in its clutches once more so we all have to hang out sometime!!!!!! i miss everybody... i really dont want to go back to school and all the college stuff is going to ensure that i will hope fervently for my demise within the this coming week... but anyways not much has been going on.. work is work but at least i get paychecks which are so exciting to get!! and volunteering is fun and the kids are just... amazing and i think i'll try to volunteer at the hospital in muncie.. o and i've finally been on my first official date.. (yea yea i kno..) but that's all i've been up to.. oo! i now own $74 pj's from victoria secret that i didnt pay for myself.. : ( i really am becoming a gold-digger now...(but i really really love these pj's!!! 100% silk baby!! ; p )

Amaris: William! The best part of prom is to be a hot, single girl where the guys can't get you because they already have dates.
William: You're an incurable tease.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Jane, Jane, Jane... At least now you can say you've been on a date. A date with the guy you've been "dating" for 2 and 1/2 years. (Wait.. Has it been that long? Or am I getting ahead of myself? :P)

    And gold-digging is...*cough* respectable. OOH! 100% silk! I want some!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home