Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christmas bells ring out that love's a treasure

*raises right hand* I, Olivia Anne Mozzi, do solemnly swear to blog on OMAS more often. (Not that I ever meant to neglect it, but I do have a Livejournal and I worry about being redundant.)

Anyway... choir concert went well (hence the title, from the jazz version of "Carol of the Bells"). It was bittersweet once I realized that it was my last winter show ever, and now I have one major concert left (plus Chamber Singers Live, but I mean a show with the whole department). It is crazy that we are seniors, and this year seems to be going faster than all the others.

How is everyone's college search going? I haven't heard much about where you Academy kids are looking, other than the ones that Ali mentioned earlier. I'm conflicted at the moment because I love Washington University in St. Louis but I also really liked Emory when I visited over fall break, and I have been spoiled in my exposure to Wash U (ie. I went on a sponsored trip there and was able to listen to an a cappella group and go to a French class) and I want to make sure I am able to give that same attention to Emory before I really make that decision. Thus, I will probably stay overnight at Emory during a three-day weekend early second semester and then I will be able to decide (I hope). Plus there's scholarships, but I really don't want my college decision to come down to money. Though I have a better chance of scholarships at Wash U...

Anyway, I say Sarah's OMAS holiday party (and perhaps some retail therapy... I know none of us would pass up a chance to shop!) sounds like a good plan, especially since I will actually be able to RELAX during break this year (yay for finals before Christmas!). Yes, I will have scholarship applications, but that's still better than homework. Agreed? Besides, we need to celebrate only having ONE semester of high school left!

(Like I said, crazy.)

Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

5 Comments:

  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Oh, heck yeah, we'll throw in some retail therapy in there. I'll be leaving from the 26th until about January 2nd or so, but later that week those of us still in town (i.e. NOT Jane) will be able to go hang out or something. What do you all think?

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    I'm having a reunion for IU Honors kids the Saturday before we go back to school, but other than that I'm free.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    An IU honors reunion is needed for us (The Brest Kids) too...I should look into that. Anyways, I am happy that we only have one more semester. It's not that I haven't enjoyed highschool, but I can't wait until college! -Ash

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    college...:)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Yeah. College = happiness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home