Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

"Fireflies"

Holy crap. Senior year is going to rock.

Okay, so AP psych has me REALLY excited, AP stat is going to be a fun class since I know all but 6 people, Ap Lit & Comp needs some improvement or else it will end up being some lame ol' middle school English class, and I have study hall with none other than CHAPPY!!!!!!! OMG! I love her, despite not having the bond that all the graduates had.

Ugh. It feels weird being in a regular English class that does not concentrate more heavily on U.S. History or did not require an application and an interview. Honestly, it freaking bores me to death. I need a heck of a lot more stimulation, or else I'm gonna fall asleep. Oh, and guess what we get to do for the third time in my life? My Bag. Yeah. OMG.

For the poor, deprived Academy kids, we are now back on a 9-weeks schedule, and we have 5!!! lunches this year. Yeah. And orchestra always has the last lunch, so I'll be eating E tomorrow. Dude, red days are gonna be my slacker days. Dance, N*, orchestra, and econ. (laughs)

Sadly enough, I already know what my Homecoming and prom dresses SHOULD look like. I just have to make them. *gulp* But yeah, this year is not gonna blast right by like last year. We're on top, and we should make the best of it!

And since no one has acknowledged it on here:


Rest in Peace, Ben
Hopefully now you can feel how much you touched our lives while you were an earthly being.

I pray for his family.
*moment of silence*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home