Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

"Tonight I Can't Give You Paris"

So I might as well have dropped off the face of this earth.

But I didn't. And that's why you should be happy.

More later.

Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hurricane Katrina blows newspapers online
    In Hurricane Katrina's aftermath, the city's daily Times-Picayune was unable to print or deliver newspapers so resorted to distributing PDF editions on the paper's website using backup power generators.
    My car insurance rate site, covers car insurance rate related stuff.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    Is anyone else *really* confused by the above comment? I think it's Blogger spam... weird.
    Anyway, the IMPORTANT part...What happened Sarah?? <3

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    yeah, it's the dreaded advertisers. They're all over blogger.

    Yay! Sarah is still alive! Email me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home