Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

You know, I was looking back at our archives and at our end-of-the-year summaries, and I realized that I can't do that this year since after a point Ash left and the rest of us all dropped off the face of this earth.

Out of all of my friends, you guys are the ones I see the least. And yet we were really close at one period in time, or else we wouldn't have created this thing. My question is: What happened? Is it life? Is it time? (both of which I'm at odds with right now)

Let's face it. We're moving on after graduation. Enough said. Why not try to live it up now? Make the best out of the time we have left in the same state? Not to be overly sappy, but I really freaking miss you guys. (Yes, that is my sappy point of the day.) And I really freaking hate change. So don't make me hate it anymore than I do now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home