Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

WOO!

So, yah. People do read this thing, so that means that I have an audience to scream to today.

I GOT A SCHOLARSHIP!

Hopefully not the last one I'll get for college, but half of tuition waived for four years at BSU is pretty good. Especially when I'm now possibly eligible for a full ride. (I have two chances to get full rides - Whittinger (BSU) and Wells (IU). EEK!) YAY!

See, I now realize how obsessive I am. I've gotten a scholarship, and I'm still retaking the SAT to improve my 620 in math. But whatever. I knew I could always relate to Bree (Desperate Housewives reference).

I need to sleep and then do hours upon hours of lit, stat, dance, orchestra, psych, KC stuff and SAT prep/college apps/scholarship apps. *sigh* I still want to get distinguished at ICON in Boston... MUST KEEP WORKING! MUST KEEP SCHOLARSHIP! MUST GET MORE! (I am an academic machine, baby! WOO! Haha... No, I'm not. If I were as good as these colleges say, I'd be acing calc. Which I'm not. Because I chickened out and didn't take it. :P)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    WOOO! YAY! I'm so proud of you!
    *high five*

    Remind me never to compare myself to you. Or Bree :P

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Bree just rocks. Despite being OCD about everything. And her whole polishing silver thing.
    Please tell me I'm not THAT obsessive!!!! *gasp*

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    congrats sar!! if you ever come to ball state again, gimme a call so we can hang out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home