Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Memoirs of a Geisha

Hope all of you are having a good holiday break so far. I just wanted to wish all of you a happy new years even though I'm a little early. I'm probably not going to be able to go to any of your lovely parties on new years eve because my parents wanted to celebrate my b-day with me. We shoudl definitely go 2006 shopping though! I hope there's going to be a lot of new years sales.

Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home