Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Depuis longtemps

I don't think I've written here all summer. France was like living a dream for seven weeks and that's all I'm really going to say about it because the general overview seems inadequate and if I tried to tell you all my stories it would fill up multiple blogs. Ashley probably agrees with me.

In a way it's good that school is starting because since I've been back I've been so restless. The end of summer is always blah anyway but even moreso when it's after an experience like the stage (IU Honors). With school I will at least have something to keep me occupied and something else to keep my mind on.

And we are SENIORS! So, I will see (at least most of) you tomorrow or Wednesday. It's our last year; let's milk it for all it's worth!

Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Senior...year... *tear* Seriously, by April, I will be emotionally wrought.

    But for now, let's partay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home