Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Easter Greetings...

Apparently Ash has pulled herself from OMAS! because my last post was too malicious.

WTC?

If I want to post a conversation (or three) I had with one of the most important people in my life, I can do that. You have a prom dress, Ash. If you want to believe I was being mean and not including you in our trip to the mall on purpose, then you can very well believe that. See if I freakin' care.

I'm tired of this.


They will make horrid cheerleaders. Though I'd like to see Evan in a little skirt. -Mandy

7 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take it elsewhere, ladies. This isn't the place.

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is just not right. I think someone should think of other people and their feelings, and try not to hurt people just because they can.

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Anon #2 makes it sound like I try to hurt people. As if.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    And as for Anon #1, I wouldn't have to if she wasn't trying to make it all public and going around telling people that I'm some female dog... It gets back to me, so don't think I don't know.

    But yes, I'd take it somewhere else if someone wasn't too stubborn and making the problem go her way.

    Again, I'm tired of this. I'm done.

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Blogger Jade said…

    aish.. ok ash if u still read this thing i dont think sarah meant that last post to be mean in any way and im pretty sure that u've gone on outings with other people without inviting sarah and sarah does things without inviting u.. and for people who are on such bad terms u guys seem to find a lot of ways to manage to talk (and by talk i mean argue and fight) to each other and talk about each other.. so let's all practice this.. and yes people im going to be a hypocrite right now but do as i say and not as i do! "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all!"

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Jane, I mean this in a very polite way, but until you've talked to me about why I exactly thought it was mean do not tell me that I should not be hurt.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Jade said…

    then talk to me sometime but trust me u've hurt sarah as much as she's hurt u so maybe u guys should just stop and either just be civil and nice or ignore each other's existence

     

Post a Comment

<< Home