Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm breaking the trend...

...of Ashley writing five million entries in a row! ;-) How is everyone? I'm good, though I should be studying for an Algebra II midterm right now. Oh math, how I do detest thee.

I took the SAT on Saturday. It's SO LONG. I was exhausted afterwards. I only had trouble with the math parts. The essay wasn't bad. I thought it was going to be hard to come up with something off the top of my head (they give you a topic, but you know what I mean) but it didn't have to be long at all, so that made it easier. I guess I'll have to wait and see how I did! I'll probably end up taking it again the fall of senior year, since most colleges will combine the best scores from all the times you take it, and hopefully I'll do better on the math sections next time.

Sarah will probably post pictures of this later, so I will leave most of the details for her to tell, but swing dancing with Interdisc at Fountain Square on Friday was SO much fun!! I can't believe I almost didn't go! If you ever have the chance, do it, because it's a blast! :-D

Indeed, tomorrow is when Ashley and I find out about IU Honors. She, however, should not be worried considering she is a genius in French and has the most obvious enthusiasm of any of the applicants, as far as I can tell. So Ashley, even though you will probably not read this before tomorrow, stop worrying! I'm sure you're in! :o)

They will make horrid cheerleaders. Though I'd like to see Evan in a little skirt. -Mandy

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    I am still worried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THanks though. I don't know...I don't want to get my hopes up. I have to take the SAT in May...and the SAT II's in June. Dad signed me up for Math Level II. wonderful....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home