Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I hate Blogger.

It erased my post. A really long one. Crap.

Anyway, I will address some things that I didn't originally but I will now.

a) Monsieur teh William, there wasn't any way you could persuade me to erase that last post. Why? Because you can't go and pretend something like that doesn't exist. It happens. You learn from it, and how can you if you delete it from your memory or try to hide it??

b) Ash and I are okay now. I think. We just kept hurting each other over and over for months and months, and so after confronting each other, we're really vulnerable but we are trying to make everything better.

c) I will be gone from 10 on Thursday morning until 4-ish Sunday night because of DCON. Do not try think you can directly talk to me unless you want to call my cell at 7 in the morning or 11:30 at night. I doubt you would want to risk your beauty sleep for me anyway, so if you need me, just leave a message saying what you need and what times I'd be able to call you. I may have 5 or 10 minutes between agenda events, and I'll try to get back to you when I'm not socializing/speaking to a crowd of 300/politicking for a higher position on the exec board/running workshops/sitting in on workshops/dancing/eating/sleeping/cleaning up parts of the hotel/making sure my lil' froshies are doing all right without me. (I'm sure they will be fine, though. They are quite the kids.)

d) I have to go clothes/costume shopping at Goodwill/anywhere cheap and easy to find things that can be converted into a 50's poodle skirt or a construction outfit (due to our theme, "Building Better Tomorrows"). Anyone wanna go w/ me? Give me a call. (CRAP! I need saddleshoes, too!!! How the heck am I going to find some in 24 hours?????? Grrr...)

e) I will be finishing my April agenda once I get back from DCON, so I'll e-mail you guys my schedule so if you want to get together and do something, you'll know when NOT to ask me. I think that will make it easier on everyone and will prevent you from complaining and saying, "Where's she going NOW?"

They will make horrid cheerleaders. Though I'd like to see Evan in a little skirt. -Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home