Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"is this LOVE?"


SCHEDULE TIME!

AP Psych ----------- Cuellar
AP Stat ------------- Frankum
AP Lit&Comp ------ Williams
Study Hall --------- Everitt
(Sadly enough, this means that Fleck couldn't alter my schedule to allow my study hall to be exchanged for a second N* period. Crap.)

Beg. Dance --------- Butz
N* ------------------- Stockdell
Chamber Orch. ---- Snyder
AP Econ ------------ Shetter

EDIT: Grar. Because I'm taking stat, Fleck couldn't get me changed to G2 N*. I FREAKING KNEW I WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITH CALC! WHY? WHY????? Now I'm stuck having to use my press pass every day to get out of study hall 4th period!!!
And kids, this is why you always take the most challenging course available. Slacking off leads to trouble in unexpected places.


Boggs: The chat's a mistake. Hmm. Kinda like when you have sex and don't use protection?
Amaris: EVAN!
Boggs: Yes? Was I not supposed to tell everyone our secret?

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Wow. School... I feel very sad.
    PS: You guys get your schedules before the first day? Wierd.

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    But if you took Calculus, I'd be in Stat all by myself...

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let's see, my schedule changed because now I have G1 Calculus and G4 early release, so I am at Craig with Buchanna instead of Belzer- Ashley

     

Post a Comment

<< Home