Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Cambrioler = to burgle

Ah, yes. Does anyone, besides me remember that? Let me explain... One fine day we were sitting in the best class ever, a.k.a. French III, and we were going over new vocabualry. We were learning about petty crimes in France in French. Ah, well. We got the word cambioler, which is to burglerize. I, being the wonderfully smart persont that I am, when asked what it meant, used my exceptional English skills and replied burgle. Hence, our new term, which can be used as a verb, adjective, and if I remember correctly, even a noun.
Ah, yes, let's now discuss, the Honors Awards Night thing. Out of the first two levels of Latin, I was the first person to show up. That is quite sad. They went through all of Latin I, and I was the only one from Latin II. Ah, well, I got the award, so yay for me. Although, unless undre penalty of death, I might not go to another. (Or if I am receiving something that I care about.) Ah well. It was okay. It could have been worse. I remember that the ones in middle school dragged on for HOURS! Yeah...but anyways...
Woohoo. I figured out how to do chemistry and I sucessfully completed my lab paper without actually doing the lab. Don't ask how.
I'm also apparently speaking for US history for 7 minutes over the music of Walt Disney. That should be intersting. At the very least. I also have to start that paper...I plan to start it on Saturday...unless I get distracted or decide to start theater...hmm...well...That whole papragraph was useless to everyone save myself.
Ah, and now to Olivia- I could send her an email...but eh. Anyways...1.) Thanks for joining! I see my "gentle reminder" did well. 2.) Title scheme...If I wanted to think, I could most likely name everyone's but I'd rather not. Ask me tomorrow in French. 3.) End with what everyone else ends with. Sarah and I thought we would change to BURGLE!!! because we were bored at lunch and Alison said she wasn't posting until it was changed for she couldn't think of anything to change it to....we change it periodically. So change it periodically. I believe that's all...anything else, I see you in French class, so then would be a good time to ask.
Well, that should be all for now. I do realize that this was really random and pointless, but get over it!
BURGLE!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I'll see what pics Dad took of us receiving our awards. According to Mom, they sucked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home