Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Have no fear, Olivia is here!

Sheesh, you people can stop sending me on guilt trips for not joining now. ;-P Hi everyone! I finally had the chance to sign up, so here I am. So what's this about a title scheme? My titles are usually whatever pops into my head (and lately I haven't bothered to use them at all, at least not always), so I'm not sure if I should have a scheme...? (Unless random counts as a scheme, haha.)

So, about me...I'm 16, a sophomore (soon to be junior! YAY!) at LN where I'm in choir and on the yearbook staff. I'm involved in way too many extracurriculars for my own good -- not that you'd know, because school currently swallows up all of my time! If I'm not stressing out over homework, you can find me online, with friends, or doing something with music. I have an older brother who's a freshman in college (well, technically sophomore, now) and a cat named Harry Potter (NOT Hewlett Packard! :-P). Uh...is that enough? lol

In other news, the choir concert was last night, and it was AMAZING! It was a pops theme (radio hits) and I think it was the best choir show I've been in. All of the choirs had great songs, and the audience seemed to be really into it. It was so exciting! Sad, too, though, because all of the seniors are leaving. *tear*

Well, I'll stop for now. See you later, my fellow bloggers! :o)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    WOOHOO! Yay!! My master has joined!!! lol No more gentle reminders for Omo.:-) And I must add that you were AWESOME last night! Great job! Well, I must go. I have much to do!!!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    I firmly believe Olivia is the LN choir department's best kept secret. Or was. Now pretty much everyone knows that she sings really well, but she was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home