Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Sugar = Good. :-)

Bwahaha. I have been on a sugar high and very happy all day today, excpe t maybe in Algebra because I still don't quite understand it.
Yes, and just so that you know, I died last night, but I came back, because I actually didn't die, and so yeah.
Well, I more or less finished my chemistry, but I have no clue how to predict the boiling points for misc. solutions. Anyone care to explain???? (It's for Lab 44, Amaris. Ugh. I never actually did the lab, but I understand it. Ah well. THat's life
I petition that we change Your mother is an aardvark. Next person to post, DO SO. :-) Gentle reminder. :-)
ANYWAYS...
You all make me sad, with the exception of Nathan, because none of you can follow directions!!! (And Sarah, because she already told me that day at lunch.) WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIES???? ALison, Jane, Olivia, Nathan, Sarah, and Jonah need not answer for they already have. That leaves...YouNa! And so, YouNa, what is your favorite Disney movie??? (And of course anyone else who is reading this and would like to help further my US history cause. Let's call it Manifest Destiny- Revisited, but not quite, which yes, I am aware that it makes no sense at all. Deal.)
Ah, and the answer to Sarah's question: None. I hate all Lucky Charms. I hate all cereal. With a passion. I hate it! (Even more than Algebra!!) When I was little twice I found worm-thingies in it, and now I won't eat it at all. yuk!!
I am going to the choir concert tonight. THat was kinda random but not really. Anyways, yeah.
And Sarah, yes, I do need those service hours. I'm going to count the Silly Sarfari place as my action service hours, and woodwind ensemble as my creativity service hours. And so I still need service service hours, if that makes sense, and to most of you, if not all of you that doesn't. Quick recap- IB sucks. Not only does it restrict your schedule, but you also must perform 150 service hours divded equally among Creativity, Action, and Service, abb. as CAS. I have to get thirty hours this summer, next fall, next spring, next summer, and the fall after that. Woohoo. And so yeah. Could you give me the dates of VBS?? That would be a help especially when trying to figure out when I can volunteer this summer at the other place.
Well, that's all for now.
Your mother is an aardvark!!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    VBS is June 21-25, from 9 in the morning to noon. That's a guaranteed 15 hours right there, not including the extra time to set and clean up. If you do volunteer, I'll ask Linda if you could help me with the four-year-olds. (Holly'll love it!) Either that or you'll be off running around the church and helping whomever needs assistance. (That's how I was drafted for art last year. Glue + paint + 2- and 3-year-olds = FUN TIMES!)

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NO!!! I can't for I have summer gym at LC.... :-'( I'll have to go home, shower, and then go there, which would leave like half an hour, maybe. Ah, too bad. Evil summer gym...evil gym credit....

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Yeesh! Crazy Girl! Finding Nemo if we're talking new school, but 101 Dalmatians otherwise.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    i can't think of a good ones liners to replace your mother is an aardvark so i refuse to write the next post...unless i think of something...:-p

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you can help out with our VBS. It's in the evening, I think the same week, but I'm not sure.

     
  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Maybe you can help out with our VBS. It's in the evening, I think the same week, but I'm not sure.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home