Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

School = almost over!!!!!!

Wow! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone by!!! It seems like it just started and we were all bogged down with homework!!!
Ashley's review of her classes this year:**WARNING- RAMBLING AHEAD!!!! MUCH RAMBLING*****
Latin G1/R7: Well, I finally got out of G1 Latin!!! (First time EVER!) I can't really say that R7 is any better though...It's quite evil after French, but what can I say?? We have learned so much meaningless stuff in that class this year, and I will be happy to move up! Woohoo! for Latin III!
Algebra II G2/R5: Well, after having Frankum for three semesters, I was happy to get into Sachs class, and for some reason, I am doing better! We've expanded on so much this year, it's amazing. I can say though, that I still have no idea how to do augmented matrices. Please, don't ever ask me to do one. They are evil, but I understnad more of the material, so yeah.
Advanced Speech/Honors English 10 G3: Both are pointless. Not more I can say. I hate(d) both. The teachers are nice, I just haven't really learned anything. argh.
SRT: Wow, this has been the best SRT ever. Cash is the best SRT teacher. Let's see...highlights...Oh, there was the time of the lightsaber duels. That was great fun.
Chem R1/G2: Okay. Ha. I still have no idea what polar and nonpolar are....first semester was THE WORST CLASS EVER. When your teacher doesn't understand variables in algebra problems...wow...you know something's wrong...This semester's been good, except for my daily fights with my lab partner...argh.
French R6: THis still remains the best class ever, and I will be sad to leave Mme M.'s class. I love it so much, but I am looking forward to French with Mme H next year. It's going to be a blast!!! Question to LN people: How many are taking French IV next year?? Anyways, I love this class, it's great!!!!!! Speaking of which, guess what Mme McKenna's loaning me?? That's right! LE PETIT NICOLAS!!!!!! Woohoo! Not as wonderful as Le Petit Prince, but close! It's so cute!!!!! Another one to read, people!!
Theater R7/R8: I hated this class for most of the first semester, but now it's one of my favorites! (Behind French, of course!) I have learned so much in there! It's wonderful!
APUSH R8/G1: Mr. COllier is the best! I love being the only sophmore in US history! I'm special. :-D It's a great class, and I will laugh if one of you get my book next year! The book is absoultly BORING, but Ap is so much fun. I would have loved to do interdisc, but I wouldn't have changed APUSH for anything now though! It's been great!
Ha.
There's a quick overview of all my classes! I am so ready for next year! :-) Take psychology people! (That way I'm not alone!!)
Anyways...yeah.
Let's see....
Come to the theater showcase!!! It's Saturday at 7 pm in the little theater.
Well, I am still on a sugar high. Woohoo for SUGAR!!! :-D
That's all for now!!

No time to say hello, goodbye! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    While the lightsaber duels may have been fun for you, I was practically run over by Ammar and I was hit with a flying saber whiile cowering in the corner.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! This is Michael over at Compendium. We've got a couple of Cons coming up and would love to have you guys there. Unless you're dreadfully bored of Government and funny stuff, WestWingCon (Part 1) might be your best option. There are others if that doesn't work out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home