Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Oops!

*blushes* I knew Ashley's birthday was coming up, but I didn't get the chance to nail down the actual date, so...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!! Hopefully enough people actually remembered (haha) that they could make it memorable for you! And hey, who said I would have pried you about the letter from your dad? (OK, I probably would have, but hey, give me credit. I know *SOME* things have to stay personal.) Hope you have a great day!

Choir banquet tonight -- should be exciting! I always love being with choir people, and who doesn't like catered dinners and awards ceremonies? (Well, granted, not all awards ceremonies are great, but choir ones are better than most.)

Since I just posted, nothing else to say. TTYL!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat!!

    Thanks! It was great. I kinda didn't want too many people to know...but hey. It was great! It's been great! yay! for finally being 16! Woohoo! lol! :-D lylas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home