Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 17, 2004

Ashley = Almost 16

Woohoo! *dances* I'm almost 16! Woohoo! And yes, my dearest red day friends, I don't believe I told any of you.... hee hee! Too late now!!! Bwahaha....unless you are Sarah....evil Sarahsey. ANd evil Boggs! (He said that he's going to "wildly embarrass me!" Mean Boggs!!)
Ah well...such is life.
For my birthday Mom brought me shopping. yay! I now have 3 new shirts and a pair of jeans! yay!
Now, let me explain the bottom part again...
Sarah is convinced that my African Grey parrot is living vicariously through my cats...he kinda meows like them....ah well. He's cute. A bit more stupid than a box of chemically engineered smart rocks, but HEY! That's okay! I love him all the same. Points to the person who can name the singer he's named after!!!! (No answering Sarah!)
Anyways...
Yeah. Apparently, I have no clue what is happening on my birthday...something about abducting me...(Oh! Abducting comes from the Latin ab (from) and duco, ducere, to lead....wow. It's taken me that long to figure that out.)
Oh, and btw, my father sent me a birthday card.....
"As I wrote
you at Christmas, I hope that during the years
we had together I contributed at least something
to your success, maturity and integrity. You are
truly a remarkable and admirable young woman. "
Uh...yeah....not sure what to make of it. Just thought some of you would like to know so you wouldn't have to pry later. *cough*OLIVIA*cough* lol
Well I am off!

Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat! Meow!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Only you would dissect the word "abduct." *sigh*

    Et oui, nous sommes les oiseaux d'amours, mais il ne sait pas encore! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home