Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

So I'm slow...

It took me until a couple days ago to discover the notes that you can leave on entries! SO, after reading them, I have one thing to say: Thank you Nathan!!! That was so sweet of you to say! :-D

Ah, so THAT'S why Nathan wasn't at the choir banquet. Silly me. :-P (He won an award, too!) It was a great time! I also went to the Quill & Scroll/journalism banquet last night, which wasn't quite as meaningful, but oh well. I'm not going to be on staff next year, anyway. (I'm still debating whether or not that's a good choice, but I think it'll be better in the end.)

Speaking of which, I still haven't turned in my schedule changes. Urgh. Stupid technology credits that don't fit anywhere on my schedule. Why do they insist on making me take some class that I don't even need, when I could take another class that is much more challenging/stimulating? WHY don't they count photography as a technology credit, or even yearbook? Since when are computers and cameras not technology? Grr...

Sarah, you told me you would post pictures from the party! I WANT TO SEE! ;-)

Geometry was actually fun today (everyone remember this, because you will NEVER AGAIN hear me say that math is "fun"!). We finished working on our tessellation projects (which, for me, involved coloring), ate ice cream cones (I had three!) and I listened to my CD player. If only school was like that more often...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat! Meow....???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home