Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

May 18 = Ashley's Birthday!

Yay! So I am happy today! I am finally 16! I finally don't feel so young in US history! AND in less than 2 weeks, I AM GOING TO BE A JUNIOR!!!!! bwahahah!!
Well, You know that the tables have turned when your theater grade is way higher than your French and Latin grade averaged. (First time for everything!)
Wow...so people actually remembered it was my birthday today...that's scary. I got roses from the McKennas, and other assorted things, which make me happy. AND I got a pear! Yay! YUM! I have yet to eat it htough. Actually, that is what I am going to do in a minute...:-D
Well...not much more here. Just thought that I would post because I am very happy today! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat! Meow....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home