Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

You all = THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so long story made short: I LOVE YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST EVER!!!!!! Last nighgt was so much fun!
Okay long story made short with that: I came home from school, did some things around here which included starting my thank you notes,(yes, I do give thank you notes. Deal with it.) and etc. I talked to Sarah who told mem not to go anywhere because she was coming to get me at 6ish Jonah then called me to ask for Sarah's phone number. I then, because I am me, fell asleep on the couch. Around 6:30 I woke up and realized that someone was calling my name, and of course, it was Sarah. I ran and got ready, then we (Sarah, Jane and I) went to Sarah's house. When we got there, they went in the house first, (and I was still oblivious...) and then Jane said, "Alison!" I was like Alison's here? Then, I saw Nathan. I was like, Nathan's here? Then Jonah popped out. I said, Jonah's here???? To be honest, I was quite suprprised to see Jonah and Nathan. It was a wonderful surproise though. And yeah. Much hilarity happened from there. Sarah has pictures, which she's told me that she'll give me copies of. She even has pictures of Nathan picking me up! First time for everything, right?? Anyways, that was the overview of my birthday. I was even given a French cake! woohoo! Joyeux Anniversaire!!! :-D It was much fun, and I couldn't ask for a better birthday. :-D
I must now to that theater thing. Come to the theater showcase Saturday evening!!! Please!!!

Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat!!! Meow......??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home