Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 17, 2004

"Real Me"

Sarah's in heaven...

I found a site with samples of songs from about 100 J-pop/K-pop/C-pop artists. Evan referred Suzuki Ami to me, but I just realized, after playing two songs, that she can't sing. It's okay, Boggs. You were just trying to help. At least he doesn't listen to her himself. HOWEVER, I am now addicted to ZONE and all the rest of the all-girl bands.

Hey, YouNa? Do you listen to BoA? I know how popular she is over in South Korea, and I REALLY like her music, especially her Japanese songs. ("ID Peace B!" YEAH!) I've also started listening to Hyori and Fin.K.L.

I received a *wonderful* present from Arae this morning. :P It's a self-help book on dating. I still don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. I'm leaning toward the latter. (Plus, the fact that Ash's mother picked it out for me makes me wonder. Hmmm.... Any hidden schemes from your mother, Ash? Is she considering me and Jean-Luc? :P)

Ahh... I love Utada Hikaru. (Random thought running through my brain at the moment.)

Since the last QotD did not receive any responses, I'm postponing the next one until... I have no idea when. Just felt like typing that. I'm in a restless mood. Deal with it.

For those of you in C lunch tomorrow, I won't be there. I have an orthodontist appointment at noon, so I'll be leaving in the middle of orchestra. Sorry!

Shout-outs:
Jane: POST! I already talked to you in person this morning about it, so come online and post!
Omo: Yay for Olivia! You posted! Hopefully you'll set an example to others and they'll begin to make time for OMAS!
Ashley: Thank your mother for me!
Alison: We need you posting, too!
YouNa: Miss ya! Get online and blog some more! I miss talking to you!

"Ziggy! Stop living vicariously through the cat!"
"Meow...?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home