Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, May 17, 2004

*takes a bow*

Clap for me, I'm posting again! (Haha, you know you love it.) Anyhoo, sorry about the lack of posts, but I definitely have had limited time on the 'net lately, and I also refuse to write in online diaries during yearbook, so...

Anyway, had a great weekend. Friday night I did homework (so that wasn't the great part). Saturday was spent at a Girl Scout campout. It's called Junior Jam, because all the Junior Girl Scouts (grades 4-6) from the area come to compete in different kinds of games. I'm a Senior Scout, so I got to be a judge. I was an art judge, which could have been really cool, if I'd had better events. Little trivia quizzes aren't so much fun. Oh well, at least I got to see the winners of the other events. That night my troop left to go to Nashville (Indiana, not Tennessee!) for dinner. We ate at the Hob Knob, which is a homey little place that mostly sells soup, salad, and sandwiches. We also bought fudge :o), poked around in some of the shops, and played putt-putt. Unfortunately I had to go home that night, because I was at church ALL DAY yesterday and I didn't want to exhaust myself before then!

Nine -- count them, NINE -- days till summer! (And Amaris, no summer gym this year! YAY!) Oh I can't wait! School and life in general haven't treated me that great this year, so I'm anxious for a nice, fun, stress-free break from it all!

BURGLE! :o)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home