Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

This week = crazy

It's been a crazy week! But, now, it is finished. That makes me happy. I won't go into all the details of what made this week crazy, just know that it has been. In other news:
US history- That is the best class ever! All of you who are taking Interdisc next year are missing out on Collier. He's awesome! Because I turened my paper in 4 days early, I got my grade back already. 5 hours sitting at the computer really works! I got a 94%!!!! WOOHOO!!!! That makes me so incredibly happy! Then we did our presentation. He said, "I don't want to give you a 100% quite yet, because I wnat to see how the other groups do to have something to base it off of." He also said that "this project presentation would be a hard one for the other groups to beat." He also said, "You shouldn't be worried about your grades at all." Yay! THis makes me happy! So very happy! :-D Yay for a wonderful end to US history!!! YAY! for Walt Disney!
Okay...I am not going to be vague about this next part because someone *cough*OLIVIA*cough* would pry it out of me anyways, so yeah.
Mom got her tooth pulled last night. It was, as she called it, the first one behind the pointy one on the passenger side. Well, she had to have someone take her, because she was given not only painkillers, but valium. I told her that because I only had an English test that day, I could bring her that afternoon, after my US presentation. She said that my father offered to do it, because he was coming to get Chelsea and Chris anyways. Anyways, I got home from school and I was working on a chemistry experiment in the kitchen, when mom got home. Guess who she invited in? Well, I figured there was no way out, especially if you've been in my house, to get to my room from the kitchen without having to pass through the living room anyways. So I stayed in the kitchen working. (Actually, at this point, I was banging a a spoon against a huge block of ice.) Anyways, my dad was reading out loud what my mother could and could not have and how to take care of her. I figured this was something that could be important so *shock* *surprise* *gasp* I went and sat down in the livingroom. And don't even ask if I was nice. I wasn't mean. Yeah, so I sat there, listened, and even, *gasp* asked questions. I then was talking to mom about how I spilled NaOH on myself today in chem. I even included him in the conversation. And then the Chris got home and he and the kids left. See? I finally talked to him, and it only took me 11 months!
Now, I assume, that YouNa (and many Compendium people, except for Nathan) has no idea why I wouldn't be speaking to my father, so I will give her the uber short version: He beat up my mom. He threatened me. That's the short version. The long version is quite long, and I don't want to get into it.
Ah, then to all the Aching Sushi people, except sadly YouNa, for you are not here. In case non of you read notes please read and respnd:
"Hi! This is Michael over at Compendium. We've got a couple of Cons coming up and would love to have you guys there. Unless you're dreadfully bored of Government and funny stuff, WestWingCon (Part 1) might be your best option. There are others if that doesn't work out."
Well, that's all.

No time to say hello, goodbye! I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I'm HOME!

    I spilled base on me twice last week, plus once with acid. I really do not like chemistry... BUT THINK! Only two more days of it, one being the final! I WILL SURVIVE TO SEE THE END OF CHEMISTRY!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home