Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

"Exegi monumentum aere perennius."

Hello all! What a blast we had today!! I'm kinda glad that's over though. There was sooooooo much to plan! I think it worked out well. I'll let Sarah give the specifics though.
Over all though, I know that I had a good time just being with my friends. Some interesting conversations about flame throwing ninja swords came up, and fun was had by all, I believe. And then, people tickled me, Ahem Evan, Clyde...and tried to take my socks, MICHAEL... But yeah. All in good humour.
I hope that everyone else had a good time. It seemed like everyone did, which makes me happy. I did come home and take a nap though. And everyone liked my cake! yay! I can give people the recipe if they want. (Just let me know. I could even post it on here)
Well, back to quotes. Nathan got the last one, and I'm really too tired to go and look for scores, so you'll have to do them yourselves. Sorry!
Ah, and with my quote thing. Your hard work will not be in vain. Whoever has the most points by the time school starts will get a cookie. Or possibly more than one. On ne sais jamais!
Otherwise, yeah. Not too much more here.
Saw King Arthur yesterday. Nathan and I shared a seat. That was really uncomfortable. Fun, but uncomfortable. Stupid armrest was going into my back the whole movie! Ah well.
When my dad gets back from Canada, I think that I am going to meet him for lunch one day. I'm telling you all, don't worry. I can handle this by myself. I promise.
I'll post later this week.
"I've been rejected...twice!"

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home