Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, July 05, 2004

Fortitudine vincimus.

I will add up points in a little bit and give them to you. Marten got the last one. He's really catching up! yay! Go Marten!
The next quote is Fortitudine vincimus.
AND...
Something happened today. Something extraordinary. It's amazing.


I cleaned my room. I mean CLEANED it. I took 8 garbage bags full of junk and yeah. It's SPOTLESS now. I mean, I have a floor, a bed, two bookshelves, a dresser, and...A DESK! And desk chair! wOOt!!!! It's amazing!!!! I am so happy!
Nathan gave me the most awesomest cd last night. I love it so much. Actually, I switched in between his cd and my new Band of Brothers cd as I cleaned my room today.
Otherwise, not much more here. I'll update later! Sarah comes home soon!
Jane and Ali: I need to talk to you both. Email me. Please. (musiknote2000@yahoo.com) :-D
"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home