Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow... Except When It's ICON!

This will be my last post before taking off early tomorrow morning for the Key Club International Convention/Tour in St. Louis. I'll return around noon on July 8th. I'll expect everyone to be awaiting my arrival. :P All my faithful lil' companions...

Packing always gets me stressed. I'm one of those people who always worries that a pair of shoes or a particular item of clothing will be forgotten. De-stressing... Ha! Hey, if I made it through a sweltering KC Weekend in Ohio without sneakers or shorts, I should be able to survive ICON. :)

WISH JANICE LUCK! She's in the running for one of 14 International Board slots in the nation. GO JANICE! :P

That's enough for now. And by the way, Evan came over today to give me my birthday/Italy presents. I LOVE THEM ALL! They are soooooooo me! THANK YOU!!! (I doubt he'll read this, but if so, I hope he understands how much I appreciate his thoughtfulness.)

"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really liked your writing style today. Really well said. Do have a great week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home