Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 08, 2004

The Return of the Queen...Or Not

I survived St. Louis. Even more of a challenge was surviving nine whole days without my computer.

Janice is now an International Trustee. I'm so excited!!! She deserves the position more than any of the other incredibly unqualified candidates.

If you want to know more, ask me. (I have some wonderfully strange stories, like almost being virtually raped on the dance floor. It's much funnier in person, believe me.)

Time for a new end quote! This one was thought up by Ash and me while watching pieces of "Les Mis." She said that she liked the name Jean Valjean. I said that if she liked it so much that she should name one of her kids after him. I reminded her that my kids are going to be adopted from various Asian countries. She told me, "SO? Name one of the boys Jean Valjean and send him to France." I replied, "Oh, yeah. I can see it now: The kid will be telling people - "Oh, I'm Chinese/Korean/Japanese/etc., but I have a French name and an American mommy. She sent me on a cruise in the Atlantic and left me here. I've been rejected... twice!"

"I've been rejected...twice!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home