Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Acta est fabula.

Bonjour tout le monde! Ca-va? Ca-va.
Wow, so I haven't posted in a long time. Not many things have happened, but yeah.
Well, VBS ended. It was bittersweet. I was happy to see them go, but also sad not to see them again. Ah well. We had fun though. As much trouble as they were, they were worth it, in my opinion.
On a lighter note, I got my liscence today. I know I didn't spell that correctly, so you will have to deal with it. Actually, when I went to get gas with my mom, we saw, and talked to, Uncle Stan! So yeah. It was kinda funny.
Saw Troy. I really kinda didn't like it. Ah well. To each their own. I can't wait for Ocean's 12 and the Bourne Supremency to come out. :-D I liked the first two movies, and I am really looking foward to the next two! yay! Ah well.
Quote of the day time!!! Today's quote: Acta est fabula. Have fun. Latest points, I believe:
Alison: 900
Michael: 520
Sarah: 470
Olivia: 460
Nathan: 350
Jonah:320
Evan and Marten: 160
"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

5 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    I know it's musical... am I allowed to google it?

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    okay, I googled it. sue me. It means The Play is Over. coincidentally, its also the third movement of a string quartet piece

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    I was gonna guess "Acting is Fabulous" But that's kinda a shot in the dark.

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Hell, I got 590 points googling. It is literally "it (feminine) is over". I should get points for the feminine part.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    I think I should get 2-3 points for getting the word Is correct without google.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home