Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Homines libenter quod volunt credunt.

Hello! How are all of you? I'm wonderful! My computer is working now, thanks to Evan who spent some time trying to get it to work.
Sorry about the three identical posts. The computer told me that it didn't post at all.....argh.
Your new quote? Homines libenter quod volunt credunt. Have fun. Make sure to give me an author if there's one. (Which by the way, if you don't give me an author, you get 150 points instead of 160. If there's no author, I just give you the full 160.)
Points:
Alison: 900
Michael: 520
Nathan:510
Sarah and Marten: 470
Olivia: 460
Jonah:320
Evan: 160
It's been really quiet here. I should be doing my summer reading, but I'm not. I'm getting too lazy for my own good. I know though that I am not going to have all that much time next year, and so I'm enjoying not doing anything. Ah well. I'm gonna go upstairs and read. yay...

"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

3 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Men believe what they want to. -Julius Ceaser. I'm about a sixth of t5he way through my reading now myself.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    yay! You got it right! :-D I'm about 1/4 done with one and like a 1/10 done with the other. Ah well. Back to the books!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry you probably don't know me, but I came across this page, and this quote was originally said by Publius Terentius Afer, also known as Terence

     

Post a Comment

<< Home