Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 25, 2004

Untitled (hehe)

Speaking of The Notebook, I REALLY want to see that! I am jumping at the chance ASAP (I saw the review in the newspaper today and immediately told my mom: "We are going to see a movie this weekend.") because my family has gotten into the habit of going to see movies that I really want to see without me. Luckily I still got to see "Saved!", but I have yet to see "Super Size Me."

I don't know what plans everyone has next week (ie. how long VBS lasts) but if you are free next Thursday, PLEASE come and see the PA Institute voice showcase! It's a combined show for the Broadway, vocal jazz, and solo voice classes. I'll be singing two solos and a duet, at least. It's at 12:30 at the LC Auditorium. If you need a ride, call, because my parents could probably give you one.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

"LOOK! Purple tuna!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Marten said…

    hey, that's my birthday! if your choir show was rated R, I could go see it with out parental consent!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home