Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Surprise Party #2

Wow. I was surprised. Of course, when it's July 10th, I don't usually expect a birthday party.
YAY! More gifts! (Yes, I have a right to be selfish! Especially when it comes to the yellow pillow!)
I was also surprised by the amount of time and work people put into this (i.e. Ash, Jane and the drawing, Ali and the rug). I had absolutely no idea. Well, that's a lie. The streamers gave it away as soon as I walked in the door. :P

I LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE! YOU ROCK!

And now it's time for Sarah to do some more interior decorating. (GRIN!)

"I've been rejected...twice!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Only because we love ya! Happiest of Birthdays Sarah! (Sorry it was late, but with everything that was happening around your birthday, just too much.) I'm glad that you had fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home