Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, March 07, 2005

amicus certus in re incerta cernitur.

"A true friend is discerned during an uncertain matter"
Thank you, Cicero! Hm...that reminds me I have to do that project due on Wednesday..... stupid Latin project.
Okay, yeah. I just got back from Lafayette, where I met with the tenured theology professor I'm going to be helping. Apparently he needs me to help him sort through stuff and send reminders to people who act as readers for the journal he publishes. I'll probably also end up sending out the articles to the readers for them to respond. It's going to be fun! He's writing a book on mathematical representations of the Trinity.
I also met with Isabell, the grad student with whom I'm going to help do research. The project sounds SO AWESOME. I can't wait to get involved on this new area. Apparently no one had really done any reliable research in this field until 1996, and even then the results and methods are questionable. But I can't wait! It's going to be a blast! It's so awesome to be in on an almost not researched part of the human brain! We're looking at different ways emotions are processed.YAY! :-D I'm so excited!
AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home