Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, January 21, 2005

"Walk Away"

WOO! for Olivia posting. Now, as for you Academy people... *glare* We wanna hear about you guys, too!!

Anyway, now that our ever-present nagging fest has ended, I can share my thoughts on life. And people. Or not!

However, I am a bit mad that the Europe trip meetings are ALWAYS scheduled on days when I can't go. Do they have them on Tuesdays or Wednesdays or Fridays? Nope. They have to hold them on Mondays at 7 - when I'm smack-dab in the middle of violin lessons - or, like next week's meeting, on Thursdays at 7 - the same day I start my Japanese lessons. I only have 6 days of lessons, and the first one is crucial!! And I especially don't want to miss any of them because I paid the 100-odd bucks myself! What the crap?!?! And this has to be one of the "more important" trip meetings, of course. Grrr....

I got a B+ on my research paper because I had one contraction and one comma that should not have been there. Double grrr... Even with the B+, I got an A for the final and an A for the semester, but think of what I could have had with an A on the paper. I'm already getting a B+ in PreCal ( :( ) and who-knows-what in physics. Thank goodness for safety classes like orchestra (125% every six weeks!) and etymology (99% semester, plus skip-a-final!) and N* (although we found out that yes, you can get a B in there...). So, 2 A+'s, 3 A's, 1 B+ and whatever I get in physics... I think I'll be okay. (By the way, all of this info is for my own benefit, as well as possibly Jane or whoever else actually cares about my schoolwork.) Stupid IB people who get so much AP weight they could top me... :P I LOVE YA, ASH, DESPITE OF IT ALL! Haha...

In regards to AM.com, for those who have asked me about it, yes, I do intend to keep that up as much as I can. No, I'm not ruling out relationships in the future - I just want a complete break from all the drama and emotion. NO! MORE! BAD! BAD FOR AM! NO GOOD!

Goodnight!

AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home