Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Devil You Know

mwahahaha! im posting! hehe... i actually forgot about this thingy but it's all ok cuz guess what?? im putting PICTURES ON!! MWAHAHA! and for all those curious people winter formal was pretty fun even if it was in this cafeteria place! i danced for 3 hours straight and twas fun!! hehe.. the sad part is that it's technically sean and i's first dance.. but w/e! we slow danced and fast danced and.. uhh... hehe.. 0:)


me and sean! i think he looks good in black.. hehe..


sean likes my smile in this one but he doesnt like how he looks.. hehe.. i guess he looks just a lil stoned..


im not exactly sure what the heck im doing but it looked funny! hehe!


this is me and my friend jeffy and again.. no idea what im doing...


me attempting to be ghetto!!! hehe.. except i didnt kno any ghetto hand symbols so i used the "i love you" one! mwahah! hehe

ali wasnt able to go to the dance sooo here's some pics of us!!


this is me and ali looking very funny.. hehe

and...

AAWWW... hehe.. yay!!

ok well i have more kind of random pics but depending on how much feedback i get on these i'll consider posting the others later.. hehe.. tootles! luvs ya!


AH! It's the vicious rabbit! (Who apparently has 3 teeth!)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    OMG!!!! I have been waiting on and asking for those for SOOOO long!!!! I LOVE THEM! (The ghetto one's gonna be put up on my wall. Forget Ayu!! :P) You and Ali and me at prom this year - WOO! It's going to be sooo great! We'll figure out some way to smuggle you guys in... Hmm... Anyway, when do you wanna go shopping for prom dresses??? Let me know!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home